Bracketball
Kate Halleron
2018-03-09 17:52:35 UTC
It's that time of year again, with the NCAA Div I Men's Tournament kicking off next week, and I've got my bracket group going again.

http://torgo.mayhem.cbssports.com/

Join us!
Heather Kendrick
2018-03-11 20:40:20 UTC
Post by Kate Halleron
It's that time of year again, with the NCAA Div I Men's Tournament kicking
off next week, and I've got my bracket group going again.
http://torgo.mayhem.cbssports.com/
Join us!
I'm in again! Thanks!

Heather
Joseph Nebus
2018-03-13 16:41:26 UTC
Post by Kate Halleron
It's that time of year again, with the NCAA Div I Men's Tournament kicking
off next week, and I've got my bracket group going again.
http://torgo.mayhem.cbssports.com/
Join us!
I'm in again! Thanks!
Me too, and glad to see it running again.
--
Joseph Nebus
Math: How February 2018 Treated My Mathematics Blog https://wp.me/p1RYhY-1m1
Doug Elrod
2018-04-03 18:13:48 UTC
Congratulations to all the winners! You may now enjoy your victory in the traditional way, with *nova* in your *villa* (where applicable) ;-)

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu)