Lou Reed
Clifford Blau
2013-10-31 18:56:11 UTC
What Lou Reed-related riffs were there? I remember from Horror of
Party Beach, I believe: "The monster wakes up and immediately turns on
its Metal Machine Music." And wasn't there a direct reference in one
of the secret agents movies?

"Curse you, Don Tickles, Notary Public!"
m***@gmail.com
2013-11-01 08:10:26 UTC
Post by Clifford Blau
What Lou Reed-related riffs were there? I remember from Horror of
Party Beach, I believe: "The monster wakes up and immediately turns on
its Metal Machine Music." And wasn't there a direct reference in one
of the secret agents movies?
"Curse you, Don Tickles, Notary Public!"
Hmm... METAL MACHINE "music".

Lou Reed - Metal Machine Music (1975) (Full Album)

Or the musical version of "The cat's out of the bag" (about 60 cats in heat running around on a floor made of live electric guitars).