The most Halloweenie MST3K
Joseph Nebus
2013-10-28 23:32:38 UTC
It's obvious that ``The Creeping Terror'' is the proper MST3K
for Thanksgiving, but what fits Halloween best? Just having a costumed
creature seems like it's too non-specific a theme, but I don't remember
any of the experiments (or even host sketches) matching too much with
the holiday.
--
http://nebusresearch.wordpress.com/ Joseph Nebus
Latest: Split Lines http://wp.me/p1RYhY-v4
--------------------------------------------------------+---------------------
Salvatore
2013-10-29 14:13:38 UTC
Post by Joseph Nebus
It's obvious that ``The Creeping Terror'' is the proper MST3K
for Thanksgiving, but what fits Halloween best? Just having a costumed
creature seems like it's too non-specific a theme, but I don't remember
any of the experiments (or even host sketches) matching too much with
the holiday.
I immediately thought of "Hobgoblins", then thought of this riff Crow
Post by Joseph Nebus
Merry Christmas, everyone! Let's go to THE HAUNTED HOUSE!
--
Blah blah bleh...
GCS/CM d(-)@>-- s+:- !a C++$ UBL++++$ L+$ W+++$ w M++ Y++ b++
Doug Elrod
2013-10-29 20:37:29 UTC
Post by Joseph Nebus
It's obvious that ``The Creeping Terror'' is the proper MST3K
for Thanksgiving, but what fits Halloween best? Just having a costumed
creature seems like it's too non-specific a theme, but I don't remember
any of the experiments (or even host sketches) matching too much with
the holiday.
Given that you're posting this TWO DAYS before Halloween, there's the obvious choice of TRACK OF THE MOON BEAST! (I mean, *rushing the Halloween season*, INDEED!)

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu) ;-)
suddenly feels like some stew, if I could just remember the ingredients....
(RIP Lou Reed... May a Satellite of Love carry thee to thy rest!)
Salvatore
2013-10-30 01:04:57 UTC
Post by Doug Elrod
Post by Joseph Nebus
It's obvious that ``The Creeping Terror'' is the proper MST3K
for Thanksgiving, but what fits Halloween best? Just having a costumed
creature seems like it's too non-specific a theme, but I don't remember
any of the experiments (or even host sketches) matching too much with
the holiday.
Given that you're posting this TWO DAYS before Halloween, there's the obvious choice of TRACK OF THE MOON BEAST! (I mean, *rushing the Halloween season*, INDEED!)
suddenly feels like some stew, if I could just remember the ingredients....
(RIP Lou Reed... May a Satellite of Love carry thee to thy rest!)
Chicken, corn, green peppers, chili… onions?
--
Blah blah bleh...
GCS/CM d(-)@>-- s+:- !a C++$ UBL++++$ L+$ W+++$ w M++ Y++ b++
Doug Elrod
2013-10-30 16:25:29 UTC
Post by Salvatore
Post by Doug Elrod
suddenly feels like some stew, if I could just remember the ingredients....
Chicken, corn, green peppers, chili… onions?
Thanks! I can just about taste it.

Another possibility: SPACE MUTINY, given "I was just about to do the Monster Mash". But it's great all year-long! I mean, there's Santa AS YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE!

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu)
"Finally, Christmas comes to *Santa*!" ;-)