Surface Source
Anas Abdelwahab
2017-04-04 13:27:47 UTC
I have SCALE 6.2.1 and I am trying to do a shielding analysis for surface source, but I can not see how to define surface source.

Also, I can not locate the GeeWiz app.
Bice
2017-04-04 20:34:13 UTC
On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 06:27:47 -0700 (PDT), Anas Abdelwahab
Post by Anas Abdelwahab
I have SCALE 6.2.1 and I am trying to do a shielding analysis for surface source, but I can not see how to define surface source.
Also, I can not locate the GeeWiz app.
Ask Gypsy, she's pretty good with things like that.

-- Bob
Laurelyn
2017-05-03 20:35:29 UTC
Post by Anas Abdelwahab
I have SCALE 6.2.1 and I am trying to do a shielding analysis for surface source, but I can not see how to define surface source.
Also, I can not locate the GeeWiz app.
Ask Gypsy, she's pretty good with things like that.
-- Bob
Or possibly Turkey Volume Guessing Man, or that guy allegedly working on his patent papers at a slight angle.

Bice, you magnificent son of a bitch, how are ya?

(That goes for all the rest of you, too. laurelyn on FB, Medium, keybase.io; laurelyn_ & yalltheagita on Twitter. Come up and see me sometime!)
Bice
2017-05-03 23:17:51 UTC
On Wed, 3 May 2017 13:35:29 -0700 (PDT), Laurelyn
Post by Laurelyn
Bice, you magnificent son of a bitch, how are ya?
Magnificent and bitchin'. Still hanging in there and checking ratmm
every once and a while to see if anyone posted anything.

Still watching the occasional MST3K. A month or so ago AMC or one of
those old movie channels showed the original Godzilla, and that
prompted me to watch a few Gamera episodes. Made for a fun evening.
Post by Laurelyn
(That goes for all the rest of you, too. laurelyn on FB, Medium,
keybase.io; laurelyn_ & yalltheagita on Twitter. Come up and see
me sometime!)
Sadly the whole social media thing just sort of passed me by. I'm
proud of myself for knowing that FB means Facebook. And I've heard of
Twitter. No idea what Medium or keybase.io are. I think if I joined
Facebook at this late date I'd probably just embarass my teenage
daughter.

Great to see another poster from ratmm's heyday though. Maybe now
that they're making new episodes we can have a reunion here. Is there
an MST3K Facebook page? Someone post there and remind people that
rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc still exists.

-- Bice