we offer undetectable counterfeit notes euro,usd GBP CAD,AUD #Email List..... brandonhoman00@gmail.com
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-08 23:05:20 UTC
We #supply perfectly reproduced #counterfeit money with holograms and all security features #available.
Indistinguishable to the eye and to touch.
We offer both #national and international deliveries. All of our #deliveries are safe, #fast and discreet.
All customer delivery information is eliminated after delivery to ensure a fair deal because
Your security is all that matters
Delivery usually takes 2-5 days
-Free shipping
-Our bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit #pens and machines.
-We have the #best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES
-UV: YES
-All security features available
contact #today
#email ***@gmail.com
#website.....http://moneykings.org/
Doug Elrod
2017-12-22 10:40:05 UTC
[snip]

Ah, but what would DIABOLIK say? (He's a man who needs to launder his money... LITERALLY! :-))

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu)