He likes to sing-a about the moon-a-June-ah and the spring-ah
George Johnson
2013-05-19 05:26:07 UTC
JONAH FALCON & ADAM BARTA - It's TOO Big!

Singer, video star, dancer, comedian, writer, and game reviewer.
He's a multi-talented wonder.
Now where does that name sound familar?

====

Man Claims To Have World's Largest Penis, Releases 'It's Too Big,' Song on
iTunes
Published April 30, 2013
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2013/04/30/man-claims-to-have-largest-penis-releases-it-too-big-song-on-itunes/

Jonah Falcon claims he has the biggest penis in the world. To be exact, 13.5
inches.

Falcon released "It's Too Big" on iTunes and CDbaby.com and already the song
is winning the love of pop fans, the Huffington Post is reporting.

The lyrics to the catchy tune describe how Falcon's penis affects other
areas of his life, like his romantic side.

"I heard it from all the guys and every single freakin' girl/They wanna try
and take a ride on the biggest in the world," Falcon sings before the
chorus, "Too damn big/It's just too damn big/Your penis too damn big
yeah/It's too damn big."

Still, when asked by reporters if the song is based on his, ugh package,
Falcon kept mum and his former porn-star publicist Gina Rodriguez told the
press "there will be no interview."
Joseph Nebus
2013-05-20 19:42:23 UTC
http://youtu.be/m2acFoWamvU
Singer, video star, dancer, comedian, writer, and game reviewer.
He's a multi-talented wonder.
Now where does that name sound familar?
====
Man Claims To Have World's Largest Penis, Releases 'It's Too Big,' Song on
iTunes
Published April 30, 2013
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2013/04/30/man-claims-to-have-largest-penis-releases-it-too-big-song-on-itunes/
Jonah Falcon claims he has the biggest penis in the world. To be exact, 13.5
inches.
Falcon released "It's Too Big" on iTunes and CDbaby.com and already the song
is winning the love of pop fans, the Huffington Post is reporting.
You know, I can't tell real Jonah Falcon talk from jokes we might
make about Jonah Falcon.
--
http://nebusresearch.wordpress.com/ Joseph Nebus
Latest: Reading the Comics, 16 May 2013 http://wp.me/p1RYhY-sf
--------------------------------------------------------+---------------------
George Johnson
2013-05-21 04:44:48 UTC
Post by Joseph Nebus
Post by George Johnson
[...]
A classic tune about a human body part.

Zthing - Schlong Song

"Love You Like a Big Schlong" by Willam Belli
(who would be a passable woman if you squint -- which coincidentally is not
a phrase you'd want to hear in prison)

"The Wiener Song" by Otto Capobianco
(download the FIREFOX YoutubeMP3Podcaster and make it your ringtone today!)

Banana Ride by Newrad Fusion

(Do you want to go faster? Raise your arms if you want to go faster.)+

Ball Park Franks - Frank - Girthy (2004) 0:30 (USA)
http://adland.tv/commercials/ball-park-franks-frank-girthy-2004-030-usa
(Giiirrrthy)