Happy Birthday, Mike Cohen!
NoahConz
2003-11-24 06:02:21 UTC
It's nearly midnight here in New Orleans. According to our records, today,
November 24th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Cohen. One of our fine
crop of Florida MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also an
aficionado of an eclectic assemblage of the world's music. Please join us in
wishing Mike a very happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!

Noah, Connie, Logan, Ian & Brenna
Jean
2003-11-24 13:30:42 UTC
Happy Birthday, Mike.

Jean
J. Christian Grymyr
2003-11-24 13:50:02 UTC
Post by NoahConz
It's nearly midnight here in New Orleans. According to our records, today,
November 24th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Cohen. One of our fine
crop of Florida MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also an
aficionado of an eclectic assemblage of the world's music. Please join us in
wishing Mike a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Mike! In your honor, and to share my love of giant monster
movies and Japanese sci-fi (and because I have no life), I give you Your Day in
G-History:

1916: FORREST J. ACKERMAN, founder and editor of "Famous Monsters of Filmland",
is born. The founding father of sci-fi fandom, he received the Mangled
Skyscraper Award at G-FEST '99. He also had a cameo in "Future War".

1937: NADAO KIRINO is born in Matsuyama, Japan. The Western-looking actor
played the waiter-thug in "The H-Man", Yutaka Wada in "Varan the Unbelievable",
"Battle in Outer Space", "The Three Treasures", "The Secret of the Telegian",
"The Last War", Dr. Manabe (Kumi Mizuno's husband) in "Gorath", the JSDF second
commander in "King Kong vs. Godzilla", a kidnapped scientist in "Atragon", a
gangster in "Dogora the Space Monster", a police sergeant in "Frankenstein
Conquers the World", "Don’t Call Me a Con Man", the captain of the secondary
research team in "Godzilla vs. Monster Zero", "War of the Gargantuas", a
henchman in "King Kong Escapes", and an Interpol detective in "Destroy All
Monsters".

1943: SHUN UEDA, who played Hattori "Hanpen" Hanpei on "Kikaida" and "Jumping
Out, Android Kikaida", is born in Shizuoka, Japan.

1972: Episode 8 of "Warrior of Love Rainbowman", "The Solitary Battle", debuts
on Japanese TV.
Episode 34 of "Transforming Ninja Arashi", "The Mysterious Fake Arashi
Appears!!", debuts on Japanese TV.
Episode 34 of "Ultraman Ace", "A Superbeast Dances Where the Rainbow Meets the
Sea", debuts on Japanese TV.

1973: Episode 28 of "Kikaida 01", "The Town of Madness: Terrible Counterattack
of the Mermaid", debuts on Japanese TV.
Episode 41 of "Kamen Rider V3", "Oh! Dissolving Men! Enter Marshal Armor",
debuts on Japanese TV.
Episode 44 of "Jumborg Ace", "The Howling Insect Monster: Sand Hell", debuts
on Japanese TV.
Episode 8 of "Ironman Tiger-Seven", "With the Scarf of Anger!", debuts on
Japanese TV.

1976: Episode 34 of "Ninja Captor", "The Devil's Hand Reaches From the
Telephone!", debuts on Japanese TV.

1978: Episode 21 of "Dinosaur Task Force: Koseidon", "Faitus: Escape From
Molten Rock Hell", debuts on Japanese TV.

1979: Episode 43 of "Battle Fever J", "Jackal the Assassin", debuts on Japanese
TV.

1984: Episode 43 of "Super Electron Bioman", "The Sailor Suited Warrior",
debuts on Japanese TV.

1986: Episode 30 of "Hyper Dimension Warrior: Spielban", "Tearful Reunion! But,
Doctor Bio Is…", debuts on Japanese TV.

1989: Episode 39 of "High Speed Task Force Turboranger", "The End of Ragorn",
debuts on Japanese TV.

1995: Episode 37 of "Superpower Task Force Ohranger", "Gunmajin the Clumsy",
debuts on Japanese TV.

Plus, some cow-town puppet show made its debut in Minneapolis 15 years ago
today, but who cares about that one?

Reaper "Have a good 'un!" G
http://www.neonmuseum.org
Fory-san
2003-11-24 20:46:43 UTC
Happy Birthday, Mike! ^.^

-Fory-san, The Former Mysterious Lurker

"Short of tranquilizer-guns, there is no way of stopping pompous politicians
who are determined to make speeches."~~Arthur C. Clarke

http://www.carm.org/index/Jesus_saves.htm
Sheryl Gere
2003-11-24 23:18:15 UTC
Happy Birthday Mike!

Sheryl

--
'"The" Sheryl, MSTie #12802
Filker, punster and bookaholic
Cats are Murphy's way of saying "Nice Furniture!"
Gary Ehrlich
2003-11-24 23:58:31 UTC
Happy Birthday Mike!

-- Gary
--
"Gorgeous" Gary Ehrlich, P.E.
http://www.erols.com/hyperion/electro.html
http://www.filker.org/conterpoint/
Tammy Stephanie Davis
2003-11-25 04:11:25 UTC
In article <***@mb-m15.aol.com>,
NoahConz <***@aol.com> wrote:
:It's nearly midnight here in New Orleans. According to our records, today,
:November 24th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Cohen. One of our fine
:crop of Florida MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also an
:aficionado of an eclectic assemblage of the world's music. Please join us in
:wishing Mike a very happy birthday!
:
:Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!

---TSD(Happy Birthday, Mike!) :)

Andrew
2003-11-25 18:08:14 UTC
"NoahConz" <***@aol.com> wrote in message news:***@mb-m15.aol.com...
: It's nearly midnight here in New Orleans. According to our records, today,
: November 24th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Cohen. One of our fine
: crop of Florida MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also an
: aficionado of an eclectic assemblage of the world's music. Please join us in
: wishing Mike a very happy birthday!
:
: Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!

Happy birthday, Mike. For your birthday, I've given you your very own wrecking
ball machine so you can take out all those billboards that blab about Orlando
starting just as you get outside of Atlanta.

---Andrew Kunz, who notes you don't start seeing similar billboards hawking the
Florida Keys as soon as you leave Orlando, now do ya?

:
: Noah, Connie, Logan, Ian & Brenna
:
Chris Mehring
2003-11-26 00:37:10 UTC
Post by NoahConz
It's nearly midnight here in New Orleans. According to our records, today,
November 24th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Cohen. One of our fine
crop of Florida MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also an
aficionado of an eclectic assemblage of the world's music. Please join us in
wishing Mike a very happy birthday!
Happy belated birthday, Mike. May you celebrate birthdays for as long as the
eclectic assemblage is out there for you.

Chris "Electric ambulance?" Mehring
--
Still out here in the wind and rain
I look a little older, but I feel no pain -- Warren Zevon
To reply e-mail address must be "pepsi" free.
Mike Cohen
2003-11-26 01:15:48 UTC
Post by NoahConz
It's nearly midnight here in New Orleans. According to our records, today,
November 24th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Cohen. One of our fine
crop of Florida MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also an
aficionado of an eclectic assemblage of the world's music. Please join us in
wishing Mike a very happy birthday!
Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!
Noah, Connie, Logan, Ian & Brenna
Thanks guys!
--
Mike Cohen - mike3k <at> onepost <dot> net
Personal: http://www.mc-development.com/
Mac News: http://www.macmegasite.com/
Bill Livingston
2003-11-26 05:13:47 UTC
Post by NoahConz
It's nearly midnight here in New Orleans. According to our records, today,
November 24th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Cohen. One of our fine
crop of Florida MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also an
aficionado of an eclectic assemblage of the world's music. Please join us in
wishing Mike a very happy birthday!
Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!
Happy belated birthday, Mike!

Bill L.
[attach eclectic_assemblage_of_birthday_music.ZIP]
***@hiwaay.net http://home.hiwaay.net/~billfl

"If you're dumb, surround yourself with smart people. And if you're smart,
surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you."
Isaac Jaffee (Robert Guillaume), "Sports Night"
The Midnight Rambler
2003-12-03 08:38:16 UTC
Happy Very Very Belated Birthday, Mike! *pant, pant*

--
Another ironic stab at the pop market courtesy of
Robert Fontenot, Jr., The Midnight Rambler