Little did I know that
Doug Elrod
2013-11-24 20:38:07 UTC
as I was eating some TASTY STEW today (made of chilis, corn, brisket, um, potatoes...) that I was commemorating Mystery Science Theater 3000's 25th Anniversary!

May its memory gladden the hearts of future generations, and may the future bring new comedic riffing where it is needed most!

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu)
Joseph Nebus
2013-11-25 05:57:19 UTC
Post by Doug Elrod
as I was eating some TASTY STEW today (made of chilis, corn, brisket, um, potatoes...) that I was commemorating Mystery Science Theater 3000's 25th Anniversary!
May its memory gladden the hearts of future generations, and may the future bring new comedic riffing where it is needed most!
It had somehow slipped my mind too (well, I was doing a lot of
work around and a little outside the house). But ... well, wow.

All I can think of is that the friends who told me, back in
the early 90s, that I really had to see this show because I would love
it were right and I shouldn't have resisted. In my defense, the same
people had been telling me how much I would love _Ren and Stimpy_, and
so they had a big credibility gap to overcome.
--
http://nebusresearch.wordpress.com/ Joseph Nebus
Latest: Emile Lemoine http://wp.me/p1RYhY-vu