Happy (belated) birthday, Marrissa Picard!
Joseph Nebus
2014-07-27 18:31:08 UTC
Please don't think I forgot your birthday; I couldn't forget
the person who made MiSTing a thing. I was just ... looking for a
good temporal anomaly and the stores were all out, is the problem.
Sorry.
--
http://nebusresearch.wordpress.com/ Joseph Nebus
Latest: Reading the Comics: Summer Doldrums Edition http://wp.me/p1RYhY-Bt
--------------------------------------------------------+---------------------
Stephen aka Old Man ASC
2014-08-03 02:56:40 UTC
Post by Joseph Nebus
Please don't think I forgot your birthday; I couldn't forget
the person who made MiSTing a thing. I was just ... looking for a
good temporal anomaly and the stores were all out, is the problem.
Sorry.
Given that I forgot to check last Sunday ...

Well, at least we know she doesn't know how to get revenge ... especially
since I've been sort of neglecting the Marrissa stories. The Harry Potter
muse seem to better at getting my attention lately.

I'm sure she'll turn up shortly though.

... put down that Varon-T Disrupter now, Marrissa.

Stephen