Am I crazy, or does MST3K.COM now point to a Kickstarter page for NEW MST3K EPISODES?!?
Doug Elrod
2015-11-15 20:08:23 UTC
I guess it's too late to get a refund on that (ineffective) Variety ad, featured in Joel's video at the abovementioned Kickstarter page. I would apply more money to this VERY PROMISING Kick-That-Is-Starting! :-).

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu)
now wondering if there are any MST3K-worthy films about BEATNIKS (real, or otherwise) who are out for KICKS, but can't seem to get them STARTED!
Bart Fargo
2015-11-18 07:17:09 UTC
Post by Doug Elrod
I guess it's too late to get a refund on that (ineffective) Variety ad, featured in Joel's video at the abovementioned Kickstarter page. I would apply more money to this VERY PROMISING Kick-That-Is-Starting! :-).
now wondering if there are any MST3K-worthy films about BEATNIKS (real, or otherwise) who are out for KICKS, but can't seem to get them STARTED!
Well, if Joel is going to the trouble of resurrecting MST3K, is it not incumbent upon us to all start posting in RATMM again? Also, there will need to be new MSTings and other staples of MST3K culture, yes?

Bart Fargo -- MSTie#79650 -- Who Says: "Keep circulating the... USB thumb drive?!"