Happy Birthday, Mike Barklage!
NoahConz
2003-09-10 04:00:21 UTC
It's nearly midnight here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
September 10th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Barklage. One of our fine
crop of Arizona MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also a comic
aficionado, creator of the brilliant Popeman and Cardinal, and one of the
producers of Blueshift Studios. Please join us in wishing Mike a very happy
birthday!

Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!

Noah, Connie, Logan, Ian & Brenna
Sheryl Gere
2003-09-10 21:44:55 UTC
Happy Birthday Mike!

Sheryl

--
'"The" Sheryl, MSTie #12802
Filker, punster and bookaholic
Cats are Murphy's way of saying "Nice Furniture!"
Tammy Stephanie Davis

---TSD(Happy Birthday, Mike!) :)
Gary Ehrlich
2003-09-10 23:51:40 UTC
Happy Birthday Mike!

-- Gary
Chris Mehring
2003-09-11 00:11:11 UTC
Post by NoahConz
It's nearly midnight here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
September 10th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Barklage. One of our fine
crop of Arizona MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also a comic
aficionado, creator of the brilliant Popeman and Cardinal, and one of the
producers of Blueshift Studios. Please join us in wishing Mike a very happy
Happy Birthday, Mike. May you celebrate birthdays for as long as Arizona and
aficionado make a cool aliteration.

Chris "To double el or not to double el" Mehring
--
Actually, as it turns out I'm a Time Viscount. Not quite a Time Earl,
but one notch above a Time Baron. The parties at my Time Palace are
To reply e-mail address must be "pepsi" free.
Bill Livingston
2003-09-11 03:45:35 UTC
Post by NoahConz
It's nearly midnight here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
September 10th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Barklage. One of our fine
crop of Arizona MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also a comic
aficionado, creator of the brilliant Popeman and Cardinal, and one of the
producers of Blueshift Studios. Please join us in wishing Mike a very happy
birthday!
Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!
Happy Birthday, Mike! Of all the Mikes in the world, you're one of the
Mikiest!

Bill L.
[attach BarklageBirthdayBash.BAT]
***@hiwaay.net http://home.hiwaay.net/~billfl

"If you're dumb, surround yourself with smart people. And if you're smart,
surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you."
Isaac Jaffee (Robert Guillaume), "Sports Night"
James A. Wolf
2003-09-11 05:35:35 UTC
Happy B`Day, Mike!
--
<*> James A. Wolf - ***@comcast.net <*>

"The jawbone of an ass is | "We have learned that terrorist attacks are not
just as dangerous a weapon| caused by the use of strength; they are invited
today as in Samson's time | by the perception of weakness."
Richard M. Nixon | George W. Bush
Matt Blackwell
2003-09-11 05:51:40 UTC
Post by NoahConz
It's nearly midnight here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
September 10th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer Mike Barklage. One of our fine
crop of Arizona MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but also a comic
aficionado, creator of the brilliant Popeman and Cardinal, and one of the
producers of Blueshift Studios. Please join us in wishing Mike a very happy
birthday!
Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!
Noah, Connie, Logan, Ian & Brenna
Hey, happy birthday Mike! I'll buy another copy of Narbonic soon in
your honor! (Oh, and I guess to help Norb too...)

Matt
The Midnight Rambler
2003-09-11 10:33:29 UTC
Happy Belated Birthday, Mike!

--
Another ironic stab at the pop market courtesy of
Robert Fontenot, Jr., The Midnight Rambler