It's Your Birthday!!!
Jungle Goddess
2005-05-18 12:06:24 UTC
Today, May 18, 2005, is the birthday of my dear husband, ratmmister and
master mammophile, Noah Singman.

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Love,
Jungle Goddess
MSTie #54796
Tammy Stephanie Davis
2005-05-18 12:50:49 UTC
In article <h--dnWG_NcFfshbfRVn-***@comcast.com>,
Jungle Goddess <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
:Today, May 18, 2005, is the birthday of my dear husband, ratmmister and
:master mammophile, Noah Singman.
:
:Happy, Happy Birthday!

---TSD(Happy, Happy, Boithday, Noah!) :)
Doug Elrod
2005-05-18 15:02:27 UTC
Post by Jungle Goddess
Today, May 18, 2005, is the birthday of my dear husband, ratmmister and
master mammophile, Noah Singman.
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Congratulations! Just don't blow up too many volcanoes, this year!

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu)
Wonders if he has been drawn into any of this TV poker, after
hearing the commentator mentioning "flopping a set" :-)
Jeffrey Johnson
2005-05-18 17:16:31 UTC
Post by Jungle Goddess
Today, May 18, 2005, is the birthday of my dear husband, ratmmister
and master mammophile, Noah Singman.
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, Noah! Some of us have noticed that you've fallen a bit
behind on the job of sending out birthday greetings, but we don't mind
at all. In fact, I'm getting you the best possible present: A blounge!
...actually, no, I wrote that wrong. I got you the AbLounge, as seen on
TV! Makes painful crunches and sit-ups a thing of the past!

JSJ1TG, and doesn't hit you with boobs. Shucks.
--
"Even the suspension of disbelief is more exciting this season. We don't
just have to suspend disbelief this year; we have to chase it down, tie
digits to reply
Doug Elrod
2005-05-18 17:31:56 UTC
In article
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Happy birthday, Noah! Some of us have noticed that you've fallen a bit
behind on the job of sending out birthday greetings, but we don't mind
at all. In fact, I'm getting you the best possible present: A blounge!
...actually, no, I wrote that wrong. I got you the AbLounge, as seen on
TV! Makes painful crunches and sit-ups a thing of the past!
JSJ1TG, and doesn't hit you with boobs. Shucks.
That depends on how you use it, doesn't it?

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu) :-)
He said, suggestively....
Jeffrey Johnson
2005-05-19 01:41:12 UTC
Post by Doug Elrod
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Happy birthday, Noah! Some of us have noticed that you've fallen a bit
behind on the job of sending out birthday greetings, but we don't mind
at all. In fact, I'm getting you the best possible present: A blounge!
...actually, no, I wrote that wrong. I got you the AbLounge, as seen on
TV! Makes painful crunches and sit-ups a thing of the past!
JSJ1TG, and doesn't hit you with boobs. Shucks.
That depends on how you use it, doesn't it?
He said, suggestively....
Well, unless it comes with its own boobs, I'm still going to be out of
luck.

JSJ1TG, I've tried hitting myself with my knee but it's just not the
same.
digits to reply
Robert Hutchinson
2005-05-19 04:34:28 UTC
Jeffrey Johnson says...
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Doug Elrod
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
I got you the AbLounge, as seen on
TV! Makes painful crunches and sit-ups a thing of the past!
JSJ1TG, and doesn't hit you with boobs. Shucks.
That depends on how you use it, doesn't it?
Well, unless it comes with its own boobs, I'm still going to be out of
luck.
Don't all those TV exercise machines come with boobs?

(offstage whisper)

Oh, you mean BREASTS. My mistake.
--
Robert Hutchinson | The Twenty is just so evil. The very name gloats
Doug Elrod
2005-05-19 17:05:50 UTC
In article
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Doug Elrod
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Happy birthday, Noah! Some of us have noticed that you've fallen a bit
behind on the job of sending out birthday greetings, but we don't mind
at all. In fact, I'm getting you the best possible present: A blounge!
...actually, no, I wrote that wrong. I got you the AbLounge, as seen on
TV! Makes painful crunches and sit-ups a thing of the past!
JSJ1TG, and doesn't hit you with boobs. Shucks.
That depends on how you use it, doesn't it?
He said, suggestively....
Well, unless it comes with its own boobs, I'm still going to be out of
luck.
JSJ1TG, I've tried hitting myself with my knee but it's just not the
same.
And so, the concept of KNEE-ENHANCEMENT SURGERY was born!

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu)
"YoU wAnT tO tOuCh mY kNeEs, bUt I wOn'T lEt yOu!" :-)
Bill Livingston
2005-05-21 04:12:30 UTC
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Doug Elrod
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Happy birthday, Noah! Some of us have noticed that you've fallen a bit
behind on the job of sending out birthday greetings, but we don't mind
at all. In fact, I'm getting you the best possible present: A blounge!
...actually, no, I wrote that wrong. I got you the AbLounge, as seen on
TV! Makes painful crunches and sit-ups a thing of the past!
JSJ1TG, and doesn't hit you with boobs. Shucks.
That depends on how you use it, doesn't it?
He said, suggestively....
Well, unless it comes with its own boobs, I'm still going to be out of
luck.
You have to specify when you order. Otherwise, you just wind up with a random
pectoral muscle or a tricep, which is no fun at all.
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
JSJ1TG, I've tried hitting myself with my knee but it's just not the
same.
Dude! Too much information!

Bill L.
You're not buying those discgusting "knee magazines", are you?
***@hiwaay.net http://home.hiwaay.net/~billfl

"If you're dumb, surround yourself with smart people. And if you're smart,
surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you."
Isaac Jaffee (Robert Guillaume), "Sports Night"
Doug Elrod
2005-05-22 18:02:04 UTC
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Doug Elrod
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Happy birthday, Noah! Some of us have noticed that you've fallen a bit
behind on the job of sending out birthday greetings, but we don't mind
at all. In fact, I'm getting you the best possible present: A blounge!
...actually, no, I wrote that wrong. I got you the AbLounge, as seen on
TV! Makes painful crunches and sit-ups a thing of the past!
JSJ1TG, and doesn't hit you with boobs. Shucks.
That depends on how you use it, doesn't it?
He said, suggestively....
Well, unless it comes with its own boobs, I'm still going to be out of
luck.
You have to specify when you order. Otherwise, you just wind up with a random
pectoral muscle or a tricep, which is no fun at all.
Easy to order by mail! Develops in weeks in the supplied terrarium
exercise-course! Name yours *Steve*!
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
JSJ1TG, I've tried hitting myself with my knee but it's just not the
same.
Like the winter needs the spring, you know you kneed you! ;-)
Post by Bill Livingston
Dude! Too much information!
Bill L.
You're not buying those discgusting "knee magazines", are you?
"They look like boobs, but they're not.... They're my knees!" -Britney
Spears

I just wonder what the odds are that she'll name her child "Torgo".

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu) :-)
Where are the *kneesieres* when we need them?
biohazard
2005-05-23 01:39:57 UTC
You've all got the Spon! There's only one cure...try to run away from
your knees!!!

***@mindspring.com
Doug Elrod
2005-05-23 16:59:43 UTC
Post by biohazard
You've all got the Spon! There's only one cure...try to run away from
your knees!!!
Is it worse if it's Britney spawn?

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu)
"Brit knee spon" -- it's as though it were fore-ordained! [Ominous
chord] :-)
Jeffrey Johnson
2005-05-26 01:35:33 UTC
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Doug Elrod
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Happy birthday, Noah! Some of us have noticed that you've fallen a bit
behind on the job of sending out birthday greetings, but we don't mind
at all. In fact, I'm getting you the best possible present: A blounge!
...actually, no, I wrote that wrong. I got you the AbLounge, as seen on
TV! Makes painful crunches and sit-ups a thing of the past!
JSJ1TG, and doesn't hit you with boobs. Shucks.
That depends on how you use it, doesn't it?
He said, suggestively....
Well, unless it comes with its own boobs, I'm still going to be out of
luck.
You have to specify when you order. Otherwise, you just wind up with a
random pectoral muscle or a tricep, which is no fun at all.
Why can't I ever get a nice gastrocnemius for my trouble?
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
JSJ1TG, I've tried hitting myself with my knee but it's just not the
same.
Dude! Too much information!
Bill L.
You're not buying those discgusting "knee magazines", are you?
JSJ1TG, No way! All the knees in those pictures are too sharp.
digits to reply
Bill Livingston
2005-05-26 03:02:15 UTC
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Doug Elrod
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Happy birthday, Noah! Some of us have noticed that you've fallen a bit
behind on the job of sending out birthday greetings, but we don't mind
at all. In fact, I'm getting you the best possible present: A blounge!
...actually, no, I wrote that wrong. I got you the AbLounge, as seen on
TV! Makes painful crunches and sit-ups a thing of the past!
JSJ1TG, and doesn't hit you with boobs. Shucks.
That depends on how you use it, doesn't it?
He said, suggestively....
Well, unless it comes with its own boobs, I'm still going to be out of
luck.
You have to specify when you order. Otherwise, you just wind up with a
random pectoral muscle or a tricep, which is no fun at all.
Why can't I ever get a nice gastrocnemius for my trouble?
Look, they sent you a free gluteus maximus - what more do you want?
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
JSJ1TG, I've tried hitting myself with my knee but it's just not the
same.
Dude! Too much information!
Bill L.
You're not buying those discgusting "knee magazines", are you?
JSJ1TG, No way! All the knees in those pictures are too sharp.
Bill L.
I'd feel less worried if you didn't have all those posters of Torgo.

Doug Elrod
2005-05-26 19:02:25 UTC
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Why can't I ever get a nice gastrocnemius for my trouble?
Look, they sent you a free gluteus maximus - what more do you want?
I think we could all use a free gluteus maximus now and again,
particularly when we're trying to get out of these small chairs!
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Bill Livingston
Bill L.
You're not buying those discgusting "knee magazines", are you?
Look, he gets them for the *articles*!
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
JSJ1TG, No way! All the knees in those pictures are too sharp.
"Torgo is sharp again"? Now that's a line I'm glad we didn't hear
in M:tHoF.
Post by Bill Livingston
Bill L.
I'd feel less worried if you didn't have all those posters of Torgo.
Just as long as nobody has Photoshopped a "Farah-style" Torgo. [shudder]

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu) ;-)
If you enjoy crackin' heads, and jumpin' in and out of bed,
you're a Mitchell Man!
Dr. Zontar
2005-05-18 20:24:55 UTC
Happy Birthday, Noah!

- Rich and Judy
Andrew
2005-05-18 20:42:05 UTC
"Jungle Goddess" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:h--dnWG_NcFfshbfRVn-***@comcast.com...
: Today, May 18, 2005, is the birthday of my dear husband, ratmmister and
: master mammophile, Noah Singman.

Happy birthday, Noah. For your birthday, I got a link about a game about Angels,
Demons, and Naked Cat Girls with Breasts who work for both sides. I kid you not:

http://www.websnark.com/archives/2005/05/w_we_locked_wed.html#comments

:
: Happy, Happy Birthday!

---Andrew Kunz, which beats "bivvee", which apparently is a cross between the
"Indie lifestyle" and porn.
Jean Jackson
Happy Birthday, Noah. And hi, Connie.
Sheryl Gere
2005-05-19 01:14:16 UTC
Happy Birthday Noah!

Sheryl
--
'"The" Sheryl, MSTie #12802
Filker, punster and bookaholic
Cats are Murphy's way of saying "Nice Furniture!"
Gary Ehrlich
2005-05-19 01:59:59 UTC
Happy Birthday Noah!

-- Gary
Bill Livingston
2005-05-19 04:22:01 UTC
Post by Jungle Goddess
Today, May 18, 2005, is the birthday of my dear husband, ratmmister and
master mammophile, Noah Singman.
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, Noah! We know AOL has your birthday business on hiatus, but
we have a solution to cheer you up - Aretha Franklin will be out here to sing
"Happy Birthday" for you, backed up by Lisa Nicole Carson, Pam Anderson, Queen
Latifah and Dolly Parton! They will - huh, what? 'Scuse us for a sec.

*hurried, furious whispering offstage*

Um, well, apparently, the check bounced...

Would you go for a rousing chrous from Cher and Milla Jovovich?

Well, at least I hope you can settle for warmest birthday wishes and a hope
for a speedy return to RATMM.

Happy birthday, Noah!

Bill L.
[attach BirthdayCheerAtCurrentFreeMarketPrice.EXE]

Robert Hutchinson
2005-05-19 04:35:59 UTC
Jungle Goddess says...
Post by Jungle Goddess
Today, May 18, 2005, is the birthday of my dear husband, ratmmister and
master mammophile, Noah Singman.
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Well, I can't very well wiseass your birthday thread without wishing you
a very happy one. Birthday, that is.
--
Yes, I verbed, and I'd do it again

Fish Eye no Miko
2005-05-19 05:08:42 UTC
Post by Jungle Goddess
Today, May 18, 2005, is the birthday of my dear husband, ratmmister and
master mammophile, Noah Singman.
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Woo-hoo!
<BIRTHDAY BLOUNGE!!>

Catherine Johnson.
--
fenm at cox dot net
Right now you are reading my .sig quote.
Reaper G
2005-05-19 13:36:11 UTC
See what I miss when I don't check my e-mail and go off and party with
the Insanely Hot Twins instead? Hope you had a good 'un!

Reaper "See you at Morimoto's" G
http://www.giantmonstermovies.com
http://www.livejournal.com/users/reaper_g
The Midnight Rambler
2005-05-19 20:58:27 UTC
Post by Jungle Goddess
Today, May 18, 2005, is the birthday of my dear husband, ratmmister and
master mammophile, Noah Singman.
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Many happy, belated, full, round, pendulous, pneumatic, busty, boobilicious
returns of the day!

--
Another post stolen from Paris Hilton's Blackberry by
Robert Fontenot, Jr., d/b/a The Midnight Rambler
What do *I* get?" - Patton Oswalt
SteveJP
2005-05-21 03:21:15 UTC
Post by The Midnight Rambler
Post by Jungle Goddess
Today, May 18, 2005, is the birthday of my dear husband, ratmmister and
master mammophile, Noah Singman.
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Many happy, belated, full, round, pendulous, pneumatic, busty,
boobilicious
Post by The Midnight Rambler
returns of the day!
Happy Birthday, Noah! I hope it was round and pendu-- no, I hope it
was AbRollerifi-- no, no, I mean I hope your knee surger-- ...Aw,
heck, all the good ones have been taken.

TCG

Oh, wait! Here's one left over from Cliff on 'Cheers':

"Hey, have you seen the price of gas lately? ...What's up with that?"

There. I hope you enjoyed it.
SteveJP

There. I hope you enjoyed it.
Mad Mambo Master of Macedonia
2005-05-31 18:03:24 UTC
Post by Jungle Goddess
master mammophile
Now is that an actual job title?
--
"You were the chosen one!"
"I'm Rick James, bitch!"
--Revenge of the Sith, New & Improved.
Rick Thorne
2005-05-31 18:19:19 UTC
Post by Mad Mambo Master of Macedonia
Post by Jungle Goddess
master mammophile
Now is that an actual job title?
Yup. And, if you're a master mammophile who also plays loud music, is a
fundie radio evangelist who warms of the rapture, plays Frisbee, is a
mercenary who's always wearing battle-dress clothing, and loves salty
pork products from Hormel, you're a
master-blaster-broadcaster-of-disaster Whammo- ammo/cammo- hammo/Spammo-
mammophile.

Long live the hyphen. If the semi-colon is the aristocrat of
punctuation, the hyphen is the court jester. You might say America is a
hyphen-nation.

Rick
www.ricksongs.com
Doug Elrod
2005-06-15 22:58:28 UTC
Post by Jungle Goddess
master mammophile
Now is that an actual job title?
I just wonder about the etymology of "master". Given that "mast-"
is a Greek prefix meaning "breast", could a _master mammophile_ be,
in fact, redundant?

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu) :-)
P.S. Happy birthday to a man who always makes sure to take along
an ice chest when he goes on a cook-out!