Happy Birthday, Mike Flavin!
NoahConz
2004-06-15 04:00:08 UTC
It's nearly midnight here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
June 15th, 2004, is the birthday of RATMMer and #ratmmer Mike Flavin. One of
our fine crop of New York MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but is
also a Simpson-phile, burgerholic, rock fan, and (alas) Yankees fan. Please
join us in wishing Mike a very happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!

Noah, Connie, Logan, Ian & Brenna
Andrew
2004-06-15 15:33:55 UTC
"NoahConz" <***@aol.com> wrote in message news:***@mb-m11.aol.com...
: It's nearly midnight here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
: June 15th, 2004, is the birthday of RATMMer and #ratmmer Mike Flavin. One of
: our fine crop of New York MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but is
: also a Simpson-phile, burgerholic, rock fan, and (alas) Yankees fan. Please
: join us in wishing Mike a very happy birthday!
:
: Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!

Happy birthday, Mike. May your birthday, like the proposed Simpson movie
actually be really good. (As oppose to being Garfieldesque okay.)

---Andrew Kunz, who's surprised there isn't a clamoring for a remake of one of
the Dagwood & Blondie movies, which is also a very old comic strip.
The Midnight Rambler
2004-06-15 21:29:31 UTC
Happy Birthday, Flavin! I will continue my tradition of not making jokes
about your name.

(I expect you to reciprocate in kind.)

--
Another pistol wink at your privates from
Robert Fontenot, Jr., d/b/a The Midnight Rambler
Jeffrey Johnson
2004-06-15 21:49:47 UTC
Post by The Midnight Rambler
Happy Birthday, Flavin! I will continue my tradition of not making jokes
about your name.
(I expect you to reciprocate in kind.)
I'm so tempted to make a Rob O'Flavin joke here, but it'd B12-year-old
humor.

JSJ1TG, non-signatory to the Reciprocal Anti-Surname Humor treaty.

--
"Grandma says that love is easy; a country girl, a well-lit kiss."
-Anton Barbeau
Replace the rent-a-car with 'avis' to reply
Bill Livingston
2004-06-16 04:42:14 UTC
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by The Midnight Rambler
Happy Birthday, Flavin! I will continue my tradition of not making jokes
about your name.
(I expect you to reciprocate in kind.)
I'm so tempted to make a Rob O'Flavin joke here, but it'd B12-year-old
humor.
You and your ascorbic humor.
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
JSJ1TG, non-signatory to the Reciprocal Anti-Surname Humor treaty.
That's okay. We love you anyway, Jeffery Johnston.

Bill L.
*salute*
***@hiwaay.net http://home.hiwaay.net/~billfl

"If you're dumb, surround yourself with smart people. And if you're smart,
surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you."
Isaac Jaffee (Robert Guillaume), "Sports Night"
Jeffrey Johnson
2004-06-16 05:19:40 UTC
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by The Midnight Rambler
Happy Birthday, Flavin! I will continue my tradition of not making
jokes about your name.
(I expect you to reciprocate in kind.)
I'm so tempted to make a Rob O'Flavin joke here, but it'd B12-year-old
humor.
You and your ascorbic humor.
I've always thought it to be a tragedy - niacin - to be Scottish and nae
funny.
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
JSJ1TG, non-signatory to the Reciprocal Anti-Surname Humor treaty.
That's okay. We love you anyway, Jeffery Johnston.
JSJ1TG, you realize, that's like at least a week in purgatory, right Bill?

Bill Livingston
2004-06-17 04:02:08 UTC
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by The Midnight Rambler
Happy Birthday, Flavin! I will continue my tradition of not making
jokes about your name.
(I expect you to reciprocate in kind.)
I'm so tempted to make a Rob O'Flavin joke here, but it'd B12-year-old
humor.
You and your ascorbic humor.
I've always thought it to be a tragedy - niacin - to be Scottish and nae
funny.
That's a fairly B9 observation.
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
JSJ1TG, non-signatory to the Reciprocal Anti-Surname Humor treaty.
That's okay. We love you anyway, Jeffery Johnston.
JSJ1TG, you realize, that's like at least a week in purgatory, right Bill?
That's only if I use the "Geoffery" variation.

Bill L.
Which is available at most Toys R Us stores

Jeffrey Johnson
2004-06-17 04:56:42 UTC
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by The Midnight Rambler
Happy Birthday, Flavin! I will continue my tradition of not making
jokes about your name.
(I expect you to reciprocate in kind.)
I'm so tempted to make a Rob O'Flavin joke here, but it'd B12-year-old
humor.
You and your ascorbic humor.
I've always thought it to be a tragedy - niacin - to be Scottish and nae
funny.
That's a fairly B9 observation.
You say that now, but you have yet to closely inspect the argyle
clo-thiamin.
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
JSJ1TG, non-signatory to the Reciprocal Anti-Surname Humor treaty.
That's okay. We love you anyway, Jeffery Johnston.
JSJ1TG, you realize, that's like at least a week in purgatory, right Bill?
That's only if I use the "Geoffery" variation.
I *like* the Geoffery Variations, but I much prefer the set of Toccatas
and Fugues.
Post by Bill Livingston
Bill L.
Which is available at most Toys R Us stores
JSJ1TG, remember, the backwards 'R' is for 'Russkie'!

The Midnight Rambler
2004-06-23 00:45:44 UTC
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by Bill Livingston
Post by Jeffrey Johnson
Post by The Midnight Rambler
Happy Birthday, Flavin! I will continue my tradition of not making
jokes about your name.
(I expect you to reciprocate in kind.)
I'm so tempted to make a Rob O'Flavin joke here, but it'd B12-year-old
humor.
You and your ascorbic humor.
I've always thought it to be a tragedy - niacin - to be Scottish and nae
funny.
Well, if it's nae Scots, it's crap!

(What do you do when Mike Flavin and Rob arrive at your door? Vitamin!)

Sheryl Gere
2004-06-15 22:34:48 UTC
Happy Birthday Mike!

Sheryl
--
'"The" Sheryl, MSTie #12802
Filker, punster and bookaholic
Cats are Murphy's way of saying "Nice Furniture!"
Gary Ehrlich
2004-06-15 23:29:40 UTC
Happy Birthday Mike!

-- Gary
--
"Gorgeous" Gary Ehrlich, P.E.
http://www.erols.com/hyperion/electro.html
http://www.filker.org/conterpoint/
Bill Livingston
2004-06-16 04:40:47 UTC
Post by NoahConz
It's nearly midnight here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
June 15th, 2004, is the birthday of RATMMer and #ratmmer Mike Flavin. One of
our fine crop of New York MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but is
also a Simpson-phile, burgerholic, rock fan, and (alas) Yankees fan. Please
join us in wishing Mike a very happy birthday!
Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!
Happy birthday, Aunt Flavina!

Bill L.
[attach CheeseburgerInParadise.WAV]

Chris Mehring
2004-06-16 17:44:53 UTC
Post by NoahConz
It's nearly midnight here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
June 15th, 2004, is the birthday of RATMMer and #ratmmer Mike Flavin. One of
our fine crop of New York MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but is
also a Simpson-phile, burgerholic, rock fan, and (alas) Yankees fan. Please
join us in wishing Mike a very happy birthday!
Happy birthday, Mike. May you celebrate birthdays for as long as rock is
worthy of you as a fan.

Chris "Is obsidian your favorite?" Mehring
--
Still out here in the wind and rain
I look a little older, but I feel no pain -- Warren Zevon