Happy Birthday, Mike Grasso!
NoahConz
2003-08-04 08:45:24 UTC
It's nearly 5 AM here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
August 4th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer and #ratmmer Michael Grasso. One
of our fine crop of Illinois MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but
also a medieval scholar, gamer and game master. Please join us in wishing Mike
a very happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!

Noah, Connie, Logan, Ian & Brenna
Tammy Stephanie Davis
2003-08-04 17:16:16 UTC
NoahConz <***@aol.com> wrote:
: It's nearly 5 AM here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
: August 4th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer and #ratmmer Michael Grasso. One
: of our fine crop of Illinois MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but
: also a medieval scholar, gamer and game master. Please join us in wishing Mike
: a very happy birthday!

: Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!

"You have got to be shittin me!!!" ;)

---TSD(Happy Birthday, Michael!) :)
Sheryl Gere
2003-08-04 21:23:55 UTC
Happy Birthday Mike!

Sheryl

--
'"The" Sheryl, MSTie #12802
Filker, punster and bookaholic
Cats are Murphy's way of saying "Nice Furniture!"
Andrew
2003-08-04 21:23:51 UTC
"NoahConz" <***@aol.com> wrote in message news:***@mb-m16.aol.com...
: It's nearly 5 AM here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
: August 4th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer and #ratmmer Michael Grasso. One
: of our fine crop of Illinois MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but
: also a medieval scholar, gamer and game master. Please join us in wishing Mike
: a very happy birthday!
:
: Happy birthday, Mike, and many, many more!!

Happy birthday Mike.

---Andrew Kunz.
Chris Mehring
2003-08-05 01:04:07 UTC
Post by NoahConz
It's nearly 5 AM here on the east coast. According to our records, today,
August 4th, 2003, is the birthday of RATMMer and #ratmmer Michael Grasso. One
of our fine crop of Illinois MSTies, Mike is a fan of the show, of course, but
also a medieval scholar, gamer and game master. Please join us in wishing Mike
a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Mike. May you celebrate birthdays for as long as Illinois
stays on its side of the border with Wisconsin.

Chris "Cheesehead" Mehring
--
Actually, as it turns out I'm a Time Viscount. Not quite a Time Earl,
but one notch above a Time Baron. The parties at my Time Palace are
To reply e-mail address must be "pepsi" free.
Ysidro
2003-08-05 03:04:01 UTC
Happy Birthday oh ye of the Roleplaying Goodness, what with the
livejournal and the Unknown Armies and the Heeey laaaadyyy!

Or something like that.

Greg
--
Penn-Ohio Historical European Martial Arts Society
http://www.telerama.com/~ysidro/pohemas.html
Shelby

Shelby
Katherine Evans