MiSTing: Franchise opportunities [0/1]
JMShearer
2020-03-08 07:59:18 UTC
It's been awhile since I've done any of these, but I still do them from time to time. This is an all-too-recent entry in the fan one-off series I was doing back in the early to mid 2000s. I'll be posting some of that, too, since I happened across some of it not so long ago. For now, though, here's the new bit. I at least try to say more about it on my personal blog (found here: https://jmshearersthoughts.blogspot.com/ if you're interested), but the relevant post won't go live until 8:30 AM Central time.

Anyway, here's a for what it's worth shot at this again before I get back to the older stuff.
Freezer
2020-03-09 04:21:13 UTC
If I don't reply to this JMShearer post, the terroists win.
Post by JMShearer
It's been awhile since I've done any of these, but I still do
them from time to time. This is an all-too-recent entry in
the fan one-off series I was doing back in the early to mid
2000s. I'll be posting some of that, too, since I happened
across some of it not so long ago. For now, though, here's
the new bit. I at least try to say more about it on my
https://jmshearersthoughts.blogspot.com/ if you're
interested), but the relevant post won't go live until 8:30 AM
Central time.
Anyway, here's a for what it's worth shot at this again before
I get back to the older stuff.
Nice one, JM.

I think I have a couple of unfinished MSTings on my hard drive.
Maybe I should dust 'em off?
--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
https://nflweekinreviewfootball.wordpress.com/
JMShearer
2020-03-09 06:40:29 UTC
Post by JMShearer
[...]
Thanks!

Go for it! It might be interesting to see what comes of them.
--JMS